- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Mon, Jan 28 2013 15:34:29Go on then... For UK peeps, ill try & do another tweetalong for channel 4s Source Code broadcast on Sunday at 9pm. Should be fun!
- — Alan McLean (@clockworkalan)Sat, Feb 02 2013 11:59:34
- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Sun, Feb 03 2013 15:19:46Morning! For those that fancy it, will be doing a tweetalong for UKers watching Source Code on ch4 tonight. Will need your help to suss ads
- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Sun, Feb 03 2013 15:23:10Source Code tweetalong tonight will be followable as #SCch4. I will be unable to give much tweet insight to the ads though.
- — manmade movies (@manmademovies)Sun, Feb 03 2013 18:43:14Ahead of SOURCE CODE on CH4 @C4Insider 21:00 tonight, a lovely poster for Sauce Code http://blog.manmademovies.co.uk/2011/12/27/sauce-code-poster/ …ovSCch4o.uk/2011/12/27/sauce-code-poster/ #SCch4
- — manmade movies (@manmademovies)Sun, Feb 03 2013 18:53:23Handy list of SOURCE CODE secrets from @yo_damo over on @empiremagazine to help you crack the code this evening http://www.empireonline.com/empireblogs/words-from-the-wise/post/p1028 …inSCch4/empireblogs/words-from-the-wise/post/p1028 #SCch4
- — Maxwell Hubbard (@maxwellhubbard)Sun, Feb 03 2013 19:42:17@manmademovies The future of Directors commentary #SCch4 http://www.movieemporium.co.uk/post/42188414593/interactive-directors-commentary …rium.co.uk/post/42188414593/interactive-directors-commentary
- — Carrie-Anne English (@fatbandicoot)Sun, Feb 03 2013 19:47:17Had my bath, PJ's on & iPad charged in preparation for watching Source Code at 9 with its awesome director @ManMadeMoon beside me, sort of!
- — GeekDad (@GeekDads)Sun, Feb 03 2013 20:03:51
- — SecondSync (@SecondSync)Sun, Feb 03 2013 20:07:20Our product director @_superted blogged last amazing tweetalong by @ManMadeMoon. Don't miss #SCch4 9pm tonight. http://secondsync.tumblr.com/post/39746649702/duncan-jones-brings-you-closer …mblr.com/post/39746649702/duncan-jones-brings-you-closer
- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Sun, Feb 03 2013 20:30:47Just a disclaimer before the Source Code tweetalong... It will likely be spoileriffic, so if its your first viewing, BE WARNED!
- — manmade movies (@manmademovies)Sun, Feb 03 2013 20:48:21“That should be the tagline for Source Code: it’s the biggest train set you can play with!” @ManMadeMoon to @nevpierce http://nevpierce.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Making-Of-Source-Code-Nev-Pierce.pdf …/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Making-Of-Source-Code-Nev-Pierce.pdf
- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Sun, Feb 03 2013 21:04:18So! Chicago! City of dreams! These helicopter shots ARE Chicago, but MOST of the film was actually shot in Montreal, Canada. #SCch4
- — Duncan Jones (@ManMadeMoon)Sun, Feb 03 2013 21:05:47
- — manmade movies (@manmademovies)Sun, Feb 03 2013 21:08:27Something for later. Review of Chris P Bacon's score by composer @DanJWatts http://blog.manmademovies.co.uk/2011/05/05/review-source-code-by-chris-bacon/ …ovSCch4o.uk/2011/05/05/review-source-code-by-chris-bacon/ #SCch4
SOURCE CODE UK TV Premiere 03/02/13 CH4 21:00
UK Network premiere of SOURCE CODE on Channel4, Sunday 3rd February at 21:00. Director Duncan Jones will be joining us from LA for a live tweet throughout the broadcast, so get your questions in on the night using hashtag #SCch4 and we'll add the highlights to this here Storify :)