- — Matthew Frederickson (@itsmattfred)Wed, Nov 01 2017 15:20:39no song takes me back to a specific period of time than CALL ME MAYBE takes me back to my time in Helaman Halls
- — M🎃rm🎃nger (@Mormonger)Wed, Nov 01 2017 18:27:053 hours of church? How can you sit that long? *Watches entire season of Stranger Things in one sitting* What do you mean only 9 episodes!?
- — Greg Expectations (@Kennnaughty)Thu, Nov 02 2017 17:16:24husband stayed home from work cuz our dog was coughing. We took him to the vet and paid 85$ for him to tell us OUR DOG WAS FAKE COUGHING
- — Spen Spen (@SpenSpenBurt)Thu, Nov 02 2017 18:14:10“Don’t tread on me!” he cried. But unfortunately, wildebeests were some of the few animals in the kingdom who didn’t speak English. Rest in peace, Mufasa
- — Twitter Government (@TwitterGov)Fri, Nov 03 2017 00:05:51Earlier today @realDonaldTrump’s account was inadvertently deactivated due to human error by a Twitter employee. The account was down for 11 minutes, and has since been restored. We are continuing to investigate and are taking steps to prevent this from happening again.
- — Betty Cooper (@Legally_belle)Fri, Nov 03 2017 02:43:17We as a society have unnecessarily limited ourselves in the use of bread as a vessel. Why only bread bowls? Why not bread plates? Bread cups
- — Holidazed (@igotsoel)Fri, Nov 03 2017 02:48:32Little boy at the climbing gym: "So, do you come here often?" Took way too long to realize he was trying to make a friend, not get a date
Tweet Beat Nov. 7