- — candy kar (@karandaland)Wed, Nov 15 2017 21:56:16"I don't tell people I live in Helaman because it makes me feel like a child. I just tell them I live west of campus." @OverheardAtBYU
- — holly jolly HFAC 🎄🎄🎄 (@byu_hfac)Wed, Nov 22 2017 02:07:42
- — the prodigal son (@rytras)Sun, Nov 26 2017 02:33:29Me after last BYU Basketball season: Guess we’re just gonna be a football school. Me during this BYU Football season: Guess we’re just gonna be a basketball school. Me now: Guess we’re just gonna be a school school.
- — The MARB (@BYU_MARB)Mon, Nov 27 2017 22:16:48
- — Sariah Fales (@SariahFales)Tue, Nov 28 2017 04:33:29Professor: "Here's the best dating advice I ever got. First, what makes American great?" Kid: "Natural resources?" Professor: "No, dummy, COMPETITION. America is great b/c of competition. Disregard all "bro-codes," "roommate codes," etc. and go after the girl." @HeardAtBYU
- — Erin (@erinthehawk)Tue, Nov 28 2017 17:31:06When it comes to the battle of the @BYU_MARB and the @hbll , I'm mostly just disappointed that the hashtag #JusticeForMARB hasn't come out. http://universe.byu.edu/2017/11/14/7-great-moments-marb-vs-hbll-twitter-battle/ …
- — merry bees🐝🎄 (@mckwilson129)Wed, Nov 29 2017 03:30:22I followed @BYU_MARB a month or so ago and now all the other building twitters on campus are following me. I love it.
- — Whitney Gibbons (@WhitneyGibbons)Wed, Nov 29 2017 06:57:24
- — mom streeter (@ccstreeter)Wed, Nov 29 2017 16:07:05I was reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Milo and he stopped me halfway through and said “This Christmas Wench is a terriful guy”
- — Amanda Ritter (@RitterManda)Wed, Nov 29 2017 19:29:02My husband & I met in the @byujkb five years ago. Now we have a baby, and the JKB has a Twitter. What a world we live in, guys.
- — The MARB (@BYU_MARB)Thu, Nov 30 2017 17:28:49to all of you out there who are feeling like you don't matter and your future holds nothing for you just remember that someday you can be like the marb
Tweet Beat Dec. 5