- I'm not sure why the Theatre Academy Library has a stuffed horse in its foyer, nor why it has a stuffed goose in the library.
- They do, however, have some comfy spots in the library for reading.
- The opening session featured several artists discussing how they use libraries in their practice.
- — Catherine Kerrigan (@UberLibris)Thu, Jun 15 2017 12:32:51Warburgian library/mnemosyne connecting images together - now possible in your phone. Siukonen #arlisnorden2017
- One of the artists was Anna Heinamaa - I didn't tweet anything during her talk, primarily because I was fighting off a bit of jetlag at that stage but I do recall that she was unhappy about the lack of original screenplays in Finnish libraries. When she embarked on a career change from writer to screenwriter and was looking for guidance, she sought out screenplays in libraries and found very few.
- — Catherine Kerrigan (@UberLibris)Thu, Jun 15 2017 13:07:29Elina Santarola became interested in photos as material objects - the scratches, marks, overexposed. #arlisnorden2017
- — Catherine Kerrigan (@UberLibris)Thu, Jun 15 2017 13:09:36Elina's recipe 4 photo arvhives: ignore important content, look at the margins, pretend you know nothing about the world. #arlisnorden2017
ARLIS/Norden 2017 Conference
Annual conference of the Art Libraries Society of Scandinavia 2017
byCatherine Kerrigan63 Views