- Every year, graduating medical students from all over the country find out at the same time where they will be spending their residency training. Each year, UW School of Medicine students gather in the lobby of the Magnusen Health Sciences Building, surrounded by friends and family, and open their envelopes at the gong strike. Here's HuskyMatch, told through tweets!
- — UW Medicine (@UWMedicineNews)Thu, Mar 20 2014 18:12:27
- — UW Medicine (@UWMedicineNews)Thu, Mar 20 2014 23:47:27
- — UW Medicine (@UWMedicineNews)Fri, Mar 21 2014 15:31:05
- It is important at any joyful occasion to have a photobooth on hand.
- After the gong sounded, some students ripped into their envelopes furiously, while others waited and stood face to face with husbands, best friends, or parents.
- The happy little families were the best part. Proud mothers and fathers holding smiling (but clueless) babies, taking joy in each other's accomplishments.
- — UW Medicine (@UWMedicineNews)Fri, Mar 21 2014 16:08:24
- The UW SOM serves as the main medical school for Washington, Alaska, Montana, and Idaho--each state has its own "WWAMI" class. Below is Montana.
HuskyMatch: March 21, 2014
Match Day 2014 at the University of Washington School of Medicine
byUW Medicine1,291 Views