- — nєll єcкєrѕlєy (@LACNYCnell)Tue, Aug 12 2014 10:27:23
- — Dave Malinowski (@tildensky)Tue, Aug 12 2014 20:20:57Karen Skibba (UWMadison) begins on "How to attract and engage faculty in the transformative power of learning technologieUWdtl14; #UWdtl14
- — nєll єcкєrѕlєy (@LACNYCnell)Tue, Aug 12 2014 20:42:00Key question: What is the 1 thing you want your students to remember or be able to do long after taking the course? #uwdtl14
- — Diana Howles (@DianaHowles)Tue, Aug 12 2014 20:57:10
- — Taryn Valencic (@Taryn822)Wed, Aug 13 2014 13:35:07Michael Quinn Patton paying respects to Robin Williams. One of the world's greatest jestures who brought truth through humUWdtl14dtl14
- — Matthew Clay (@LearningTechGuy)Wed, Aug 13 2014 13:53:14Key part of dealing with evaluation is dealing with failure. You need to accept it, reflect on it, then make new decisions. #UWdtl14
- — nєll єcкєrѕlєy (@LACNYCnell)Wed, Aug 13 2014 14:16:25
- Elliott Masie joins us from afar.
- — Carrie Watkins (@CarrieJWatkins)Wed, Aug 13 2014 15:45:50
- — nєll єcкєrѕlєy (@LACNYCnell)Wed, Aug 13 2014 16:03:35The Teacher's Guide To Flipped Classr http://www.edudemic.com/guides/flipped-classrooms-guide/ …4Cz6Q Edudemicdeuwdtl14dtl14
30th Annual Distance Teaching & Learning conference
Thanks to all of you who joined us face-to-face August 12-14 in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin and to those who participated virtually in this special 30th anniversary conference. We hope you enjoy the memories--and resources--in this Storify.
byDEPD Staff161 Views