- — Beth Hall (@BethHall05)Tue, May 17 2016 11:50:27
- — Janet Burrell (@Library_Jan)Tue, May 17 2016 13:57:14Looking forward to tomorrow's #USTLG meeting on student engagement with library & resources, especially the session about eating cake!
- — Davina Omar (@DavinaOm)Wed, May 18 2016 08:50:29
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Wed, May 18 2016 10:12:56First speakers are Jon Hardisty & Jo Kennedy, uni of Chester, on "using library spaces to engage science & engineering students" #ustlg
- — Kirsty Thomson (@kirsty_thomson)Wed, May 18 2016 10:13:14
- — Laura Woods (@WoodsieGirl)Wed, May 18 2016 10:14:17New library at Thornton Science Park, site previously occupied by Shell until 2013. New library purpose built with students in mind #ustlg
- — Kirsty Thomson (@kirsty_thomson)Wed, May 18 2016 10:15:56.@uofchester engineering taught at ex-Shell site (originally 1940s aerofuels research). Moved in in 2013 & started new eng degrees #ustlg
Student engagement with the library and its resources, 18th May 2016, University of Chester