Against gays marrying, but not against gays
- Gay marriage advocates storm the steps of the Supreme Court hoping to overpower demonstrators from the opposition.Source: USA TODAY
- Editor at-large of the National Review, Jonah Goldberg says opposing gay marriage, does not mean "animus toward gays."Read here:
- Here's what people had to say on Facebook and Twitter to USA TODAY:
- Graphic compiled by USA TODAY Opinion outlining the reasons people oppose gay marriage:
- Demonstrators for and against gay marriage express their opinions on the steps of SCOTUS:
- Conversations on gay marriage outside of USA TODAY:
- Gay marriage is wrong. Your not born gay it is a choice. You still should have the right to be gay it is a individiual choice. People have no right to treat somebody different cause they are gay. But marriage between same sex couples is majorly illegal in most states and should stay that way. Im not saying im correct im just saying that is how i feel. Your born black or white or your born rich or born into poverty you are not born gay. I think you can be influenced from a early age to be gay or have events happen in your life that helps you decide to be gay. Or you just are not comfortable with the physical intamacy between a man and a woman your not born gay though. They should have same rights as every one except marriag that is between man and woman PERIOD. They should be able to get same tax benefits and stuff.