- Inside USA TODAY
Happy Halloween, unless you're fat
- We asked our Facebook followers this question:
- And the opinions came out faster than the eggs that probably pelted her windows. They were almost entirely negative.
- A...all the way.....the child may be heavy and on the way to being a diabetic...my candy won't help them get there....and parents need to have home parties so they know there child is eating...and being over weight as a child...why is your kid even going to get candy just because the other kids are doing it...tell them no..that's a parents job...as a private citizen....if you don't like her notes instead of treats....go elsewhere.
- Outside USA TODAY
- Commentators on "The Young Turks" called handing out letters "unacceptable behavior."
- Commenters on Twitter were also largely critical of the woman's decision