What should U.S. involvement be in Iraq as the situation escalates?
- Nabil al-Jurani/ AP
- In a press conference Friday, President Obama spoke to the nation saying that the U.S. will have limited involvement in Iraq and that no combat troops will be sent there. However, Obama had a meeting Wednesday, with a handful of top congressional leaders, to discuss the current situation in Iraq and what role the U.S. should take.
- What readers inside USA TODAY said:
- What others are saying outside of USA TODAY:
Should threatening comments made on social media be considered criminal behavior?
- The Supreme Court agreed Monday to hear a case to decide when threats on social media cross over into criminal behavior. The case is from 2010 and involves Anthony Elonis who posted on Facebook about killing his wife and others. The court will decided whether Elonis should be charged criminally for posting the remarks to social media or if he is indeed protected under the First Amendment.
- Alex Brandon/AP File Photo
- What readers said inside USA TODAY: