- — Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson)Sat, Dec 01 2012 19:05:21
- — Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft)Sat, Dec 01 2012 15:56:40Man, I don't even know how you play the game tomorrow if you're the Chiefs. Life's much more important. No reason to throw it away.
- — Knowshon Moreno (@knowshonmoreno)Sat, Dec 01 2012 18:22:38Life is a gift Life should be cherished For we only live once!My heart and deep sympathy goes out to the families effected in KC .
- — Leonard Hankerson (@HankTime85)Sat, Dec 01 2012 19:23:02Peeps, 2mar is not promised so be thankful for 2day, sending out prayers to the chiefs, the Belcher family, and the young lady who was shot
- — Patrick Peterson (@RealPeterson21)Sat, Dec 01 2012 19:18:47
- — The Real Felix Jones (@felixjones28)Sat, Dec 01 2012 16:51:25Thoughts and Prayers going out to the whole #KansasCityChiefs organization as well as those all affected family.
- — Donte' Stallworth (@DonteStallworth)Sat, Dec 01 2012 16:17:47Blessings to the family, friends and all involved and affected by today's tragic news involving KC Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher and girlfriend.
NFL players react to Belcher murder
byUSA TODAY Sports11,958 Views