- SEIF CAMPAIGNED FOR BLOWING UP THE SINAI GAS PIPELINE TO ISRAEL:
- — Mona Seif (@Monasosh)Mon, Jun 06 2011 13:51:15Karim called 4 boycoting Gas companies 4 exporting gas 2 Israel,sentenced 20000 L.E. fine.Protest in solidarity http://tinyurl.com/3vogflx
- — Mona Seif (@Monasosh)Wed, Jul 06 2011 12:08:10We the Egyptian ppl DO NOT WANT OUR GAS TO BE EXPORTED TO ISRAEL.Sinai ppl are our heroes everytime they blow up the pipelines #FuckISrael
- People rebuked her "horrible sentiment" and urged her to stop inciting violence:
- — Mona Seif (@Monasosh)Wed, Jul 06 2011 12:40:04
- — Mona Seif (@Monasosh)Wed, Jul 06 2011 13:17:42Ppl correction: When I said "We the Egyptians don't want 2 export gas 2 Israel" I should have said " We the egyptians -1 (AKA @AhmedWagih )
- But Mona Seif continued to cheer criminal acts of violence that have led to death, injury, destruction of property, harm to the environment, and serious damage to the economic welfare of Egyptians and Jordanians:
- For help in her campaign to blow up the pipeline, Mona appealed to antisemitic cartoonist Carlos Latuff, who won 2nd prize in "Iran's International Holocaust Cartoon Competition":
- ** To see the death and destruction caused by the pipeline attacks, click here.
- MONA SEIF APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN A PARTCIPANT & SUPPORTER OF VIOLENT RIOTS THAT ULTIMATELY DESTROYED THE ISRAELI EMBASSY:
Peaceful Things Human Rights Prize Nominees Say
Mona Seif is a Final Nominee for the 2013 Martin Ennals Human Rights Award. "Without peace, there is little hope for human rights," said Ennals. But Seif is anti-peace. And she loudly rejected calls by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch to end rocket attacks targeting Israeli civilians.