- Here are a few highlights from the event, including video recordings of the speakers' presentations.
- — UN OCHA Asia Pacific (@OCHAAsiaPac)Mon, May 27 2013 19:41:07
- — Stewart J Davies (@stewartjdavies)Mon, May 27 2013 21:20:19
- — Will Rogers (@komunikasikan)Wed, May 29 2013 19:09:53
- — ReliefWeb (@reliefweb)Thu, May 30 2013 00:45:04
- — Anthony Morland (@AnthonyMorland)Thu, May 30 2013 00:59:14Now: live coverage and panel discussion of Asia launch of Humanitarianism in a Network Age See: http://www.irinnews.org/Humanitarianism_in_the_network_age …g/HuHINA_BKKanism_in_the_network_age #HINA_BKK
- Oliver Lacey-Hall, Regional Head of OCHA for Asia and Pacific welcomed participants and initiated the discussion.
- — Dana MacLean (@DanaSavannah)Thu, May 30 2013 01:19:019.3 billion mobile phone subscriptions globally top world population. How to utilize this in emergencies? Read the HINA report #HINA_BKK
- Participants at the launch included representatives from Smart Communications (Philippines), the International Federation of the Red Cross, Sina Weibo (China), as well as PR expert Bob Pickard.