- The RTP 180 series is meant to be fun and light-hearted -- a sum of all the awesome of the Triangle. UNC Asheville, an educational partner, launched the first RTP 360 -- a celebration of research, discovery and human achievement across the state of North Carolina.
- — Janet M. Kennedy (@jkennedy93)Thu, Feb 06 2014 22:32:10
- — UNC Asheville Alumni (@uncaalumni)Thu, Feb 06 2014 21:19:08
- — Yancy S. Strickland (@yancyscot)Thu, Feb 06 2014 23:27:24
- — dukeresearch (@dukeresearch)Thu, Feb 06 2014 23:14:36Checking out some impressive UNC Asheville undergrad research #RTP180 - gotta love that liberal arts integration!
- December 2013 graduate Erin Litke took the audience on a curious journey into the mind of China's youth.
- Senior Sophie Berry shared her work with The Virtual Lincoln Project.
- — HSessoms (@HSessoms)Thu, Feb 06 2014 23:35:56
- — TheRTP (@TheRTP)Thu, Feb 06 2014 23:39:19
- — dukeresearch (@dukeresearch)Thu, Feb 06 2014 23:47:30UNC Asheville prof's 30-year quest for 3D model of Abe Lincoln started with claymation, ending with brilliant undergrad #RTP180
- Chancellor Ponder explained the seriously creative research that comes from UNC Asheville.
RTP 360: Seriously Creative Research at UNC Asheville
On February 6, 2014, UNC Asheville students showcased their undergraduate research at the first RTP 360 event at The Research Triangle Park, the largest research park in the U.S., and home to more than 170 global companies.
byUNC Asheville1 Like98 Views