- — Sarah Espinosa (@sespinosa09)Sun, Apr 28 2013 00:48:31The activities in the Prange looked really fun. I especially liked these bookmarks. http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalcollectionsum/8685269661/in/set-72157633348212159 …taumdlibrariesriMarylandDaydDay
- — Sarah Espinosa (@sespinosa09)Sun, Apr 28 2013 00:45:24I finally stood on the portico of mckeldin. Beautiful view! http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalcollectionsum/8685269301/in/set-72157633348212159 …taMarylandDaydDumdlibrariesries
- — Eric Cartier (@refdeskATX)Sat, Apr 27 2013 22:47:59I also hula hooped, heard the drum line, & had my pic taken in the 1960s cheerleader cutout. Tuckered out, but I had a blast at #MarylandDay
- — Wallace D. Loh (@presidentloh)Sat, Apr 27 2013 22:27:41Thanks to the 9,000 volunteers we showcased #UMD to the larger community. A record 105,000 visitors enjoyed a great Maryland Day!
- — Eric Cartier (@refdeskATX)Sat, Apr 27 2013 21:04:24Had fun with sound effects & a few dozen folks at #MarylandDay http://storify.com/UMDLibraries/maryland-day-2013-what-did-you-do-today/elements/d6920a5a11c9200c06be9221 …es/m… UMDLibrariesaries
Maryland Day 2013: What did you do today?
Happy Maryland Day! Here are some of the awesome things going on today. Want to share what you're doing? Simple! Just use #MarylandDay or #UMDLibraries in your tweet or post. We'll do the rest.
byUMD Libraries775 Views