- — David Martin (@GeogDave)Tue, Nov 17 2015 16:18:56
- — UKDataService (@UKDataService)Wed, Dec 02 2015 12:24:06
- — Andrew Collinge (@AndrewCollinge)Wed, Dec 02 2015 12:42:23
- — Andrew Collinge (@AndrewCollinge)Wed, Dec 02 2015 12:55:262/2 City-level investment in data infrastructure possible, but organisational change comes first. #DataImpact2015
- — Jackie Carter (@JackieCarter)Wed, Dec 02 2015 14:13:16
- — AppChallenge (@appchallenge)Wed, Dec 02 2015 14:16:35
- — The Creative Grid (@thecreativegrid)Wed, Dec 02 2015 14:21:39
- — Laurence Horton (@laurencedata)Wed, Dec 02 2015 16:33:33Hottest ticket on the Euston Road tonight: @UKDataService #DataImpact2015. Matthew Woollard explains @LSEImpactBlog http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2015/11/17/the-importance-of-uk-data-infrastructure/ …
- — Jane Elliott (@JaneElliott66)Wed, Dec 02 2015 17:19:19Just on my way to #DataImpact2015 at Digital Catapult Centre in London - should be a fascinating eve with excellent speakers.
- — LSE Impact Blog (@LSEImpactBlog)Wed, Dec 02 2015 17:49:02
- Jane Elliott, Chief Executive ESRC welcomes delegates to #DataImpact2015
The UK Data Service hosted a panel session and networking event on the evening of 2 December 2015 from 6pm at the Digital Catapult Centre, London. Hosted by Jane Elliott, Chief Executive of the ESRC, and Matthew Woollard, Director of the UK Data Service, a panel of leading data innovators explored data re- data re-use in policy and research, sharing their experiences of demonstrating data enhanced impact.
byUK Data Service1 Like293 Views