- — UGA Career Center (@UGACareerCenter)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:00:18
- — UGA Career Center (@UGACareerCenter)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:01:17This chat is designed to give students the chance to hear from employers and UGA alumni on a range of career related topics #UGAjobchat
- — UGA Career Center (@UGACareerCenter)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:01:48
- Question One asked for advice regarding getting started in a full time job.
- — UGA Career Center (@UGACareerCenter)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:06:45Q1: What advice do you have for students getting started in their first full-time job? #UGAjobchat
- — LanderCareerServices (@LanderCareer)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:08:56A1 Aside from working hard, I advise students to track weekly accomplishment in a spreadsheet. GREAT for 3 month review! #UGAjobchat
- — LanderCareerServices (@LanderCareer)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:10:11
- — Fast Enterprises (@FastEntCareers)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:09:33A1: Be excited about your new job & don’t let your nerves get the best of you! Every1 started somewhere. #UGAjobchat https://twitter.com/UGACareerCenter/status/672507284614995968 …
- — Kasey Gartner, CFP ® (@KaseyGartner)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:10:45A1: You will not know the answers to a lot of what you are asked to do but take it upon yourself to know what is expected #UGAjobchat
- — Careers At Alliance (@Alliance_Career)Thu, Dec 03 2015 20:11:50A1: Have an open mind. You may experience a learning curve, but you'll eventually feel confident in your role at the company #UGAjobchat
#UGAJobChat: After Athens (12/3/15)
#UGAjobchat is a monthly Twitter chat with students and employers about various career development topics. This #UGAjobchat discussed how college students should deal with post graduation plans. Read below for a summary of the chat to gain great advice on After Athens!
byUGA Career Center95 Views