- Event Announcements
- Photo Album
- Event Video
- Media and the Buzz
- — Equality Case Files (@EQCF)Thu, Jul 07 2016 00:39:50
- — RC Richards (@rrichard09)Thu, Jul 07 2016 14:31:44
- — Rick Hasen (@rickhasen)Wed, Jul 13 2016 03:12:52They are on their way to @UCILaw SCOTUS term in review(@Dahlialithwick @scotusreporter) http://www.law.uci.edu/events/supreme-court-term-review/2016.html … 7/14 https://twitter.com/howappealing/status/753051351739867136 …
- — Rick Hasen (@rickhasen)Tue, Jul 12 2016 22:59:52Watch @CNN"s/ @UCILaw's @JoanBiskupic talk RBG/Trump: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/12/the-lead-ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump-biskupic.cnn … Giving RBG chance to walk back, "she came on even stronger."
- — UCI School of Law (@UCILaw)Tue, Jul 12 2016 19:10:09Dean Chemerinsky writes @nytimes "I would always rather know what justices think rather than have enforced silence" http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/07/12/can-a-supreme-court-justice-denounce-a-candidate/justices-have-free-speech-rights-too …
- — Rick Hasen (@rickhasen)Wed, Jul 13 2016 22:54:39Read @Dahlialithwick: The subtext of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s improper attacks on Donald Trump: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/07/ruth_bader_ginsburg_s_improper_attacks_on_donald_trump.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top … via @Slate
- — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)Wed, Jul 13 2016 22:27:45
- — Miami News (@DailyMiamiNews)Wed, Jul 13 2016 00:40:48Justice Ginsburg doesn't let up on Trump, who fires back - Washington Post: Washington PostJustice Ginsburg d... http://bit.ly/29CfZOo
UCI Law's 6th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review drew a record crowd in person (more than 800 RSVPs!), and hundreds more online via the live webcast, as distinguished panelists reviewed key cases decided in the historic October 2015 term. The event was held July 14, 2016 at UC Irvine.