- The celebration really began the day before.
- See how far we've come to Opening Day.
- — Jeff Tedford (@CoachTedford)Sat, Sep 01 2012 01:17:45Less than 24 HRS until the opening of Memorial Stadium. Thank u to everyone who put their blood, sweat, & tears into this project. #GoBears
- Details of the 21-month renovation.
- There's no place like home.
- — Cal Bears Enthusiast (@CalCrist)Thu, Aug 30 2012 03:47:21"There is no place like Memorial Stadium for football" #GoBears #WelcomeHome #Cal http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8kLJ?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=cal-bears-football …t.com/tb/d8kLJ?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=cal-bears-football
- From some, the game day began quite early.
Opening Day at Memorial Stadium
Nothing could dampen the spirit of Cal fans returning to their beloved Memorial Stadium—newly refurbished, revitalized, and retrofitted—for the first time since December 2010. Despite the loss, the day was a spectacular success. Go Bears!
byUC Berkeley2 Likes3,563 Views