- The excitement began very early in the day.
- — Mikeontheroad (@Mikeinzurich)Sat, Aug 18 2012 19:48:28
- — Case Walker (@casewalker)Fri, Aug 17 2012 16:45:30I've been here all summer in an internship that ends on Wednesday, but I get to meet lots of new people moving in and that's nice! #shareMID
- And for some, the journey to Berkeley was loooong.
- Lines are a familiar sight.
- Staff welcome new Cal parents to campus.
- And parents take time out to capture the memory.
The spirit of Move-In Day 2012
Since Friday, some 6,400 UC Berkeley undergrads participated in an annual rite of passage—setting up their new home-away-from-home in campus residence halls, apartments and co-ops. For a snapshot of the action, check out some of their photos and tweets.
byUC Berkeley2,621 Views