- — Julie Borowski (@JulieBorowski)Mon, May 14 2012 19:03:34Ron Paul has won Iowa, Minnesota, Maine, Alaska, Louisiana, Colorado, Massachusetts, Alaska, Nevada, and Washington. #NotOver
- — Nick Egoroff (@NickEgoroff)Tue, May 22 2012 01:00:29I just got a targeted Romney robocall that mentioned Ron Paul getting out of the race. I'm a diehard RP supporter and found this really odd!
- — Michael C Davis (@DavisHoldingINC)Tue, May 22 2012 01:12:52@BarackObama everyone already has a fair shot, life is hard and takes work a lot of it. So spread the word vote Ron Paul
- — G. Patrick Lynch (@plynch1966)Mon, May 21 2012 17:37:47He should have suspended campaign sooner - Ron Paul wins majority of delegates in Minnesota - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57437868-503544/ron-paul-wins-majority-of-delegates-in-minnesota/ …om/830CBSNews4_162-57437868-503544/ron-paul-wins-majority-of-delegates-in-minnesota/ via @CBSNews
- — Tom McLaughlin (@TomMnwfdn)Mon, May 21 2012 20:12:32In the meantime Ron Paul raised $2 million in April and took 12 of 13 open delgates in Minnesota over the weekend. Newt, give Ron a loan.
- — element115 (@element115)Mon, May 21 2012 20:57:23Minnesota is OBVIOUSLY paying attention to what is most threatening to America. That is why they almost swept the State for Ron Paul.
- — Jack Tindale (@JackTindale)Mon, May 21 2012 22:32:44Ron Paul won the most delegates in Minnesota this weekend. #Romney can't even clear up when he is unopposed for the nomination.
Tweets of the Day: May 21
Ron Paul supporters proved today they are still going strong as Paul received 32 of Minnesota's 40 delegates. Although Paul changed campaign techniques last week to focus on getting as many delegates as possible, he has not officially dropped from the race.
byTxonthePotomac1 Like7,863 Views