- — Brett Meador (@brettmeador)Tue, Jul 03 2012 19:27:24Heading to a friend's ranch to shoot guns and pop fireworks for the 4th of July. Doesn't get more Texan than that. #merica
- — Cynantia Pratita (@Cynantia)Tue, Jul 03 2012 18:11:204th of July is the most best holidays ever in this whole world. Baseball, BBQ's and summertime. Btw, I don't have a plans today. Poor me!
- — Jordan Rowell (@jordanrowell)Tue, Jul 03 2012 17:45:46For this 4th of July I plan on consuming copious amounts of beer and BBQ while shooting fireworks. #Merica ������������������������
- — Obsessed with 1D ;)x (@victoria_morson)Tue, Jul 03 2012 18:15:37my mom brought home a bunch of junk food for 4th of july, but she got me the wrong chips. I tried them, and they're even better than the (c)
- — Christina Wagner (@ItsChristinaW)Tue, Jul 03 2012 19:29:19Bought some strawberries, white chocolate, and blue sprinkles. I cannot wait to try out @Hey_Kayli idea for a 4th of July treat.
Tweets of the Day: July 3, 2012
As the 4th of July nears, Houstonians are gearing up to prepare for our Nation's day of Independence.