- — Shari Wright (@writewright7)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:52:15“@yagbebi: Rick Perry, small-minded gov., of the big state of TX is one who will opt out of Medicaid. Power play jeopardizes lives.
- — Cesar Espinosa (@Cesar_Espinosa)Tue, Jul 10 2012 07:58:27"Rick Perry has declined Medicaid expansion, costing the state $76 billion in federal aid, all in the name of states rights."- @isaiasreyna
- — Texas Leftist (@TexasLeftist)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:16:19Right keeps saying that expanding Medicaid will "create a DR shortage". The uninsured already exist. There's ALREADY A DOCTOR SHORTAGE. #p2
- — Texas Truth Serum (@texastruthserum)Tue, Jul 10 2012 11:50:31“@FrankConniff: Rick Perry rejects Obamacare because letting poor people die from lack of health coverage is cheaper than executing them.”
- — Brad (@BradOverBoard)Tue, Jul 10 2012 07:03:51
- — Ryan Johnson (@Dapper_DonnENT)Mon, Jul 09 2012 19:35:04Gov.Perry: TX will not b expanding Medicaid which means if u not under 18/disability/senior citizen;u will be paying 4 insurance
- — Deb Shelton (@deb_shelton)Mon, Jul 09 2012 11:12:10Office of the Governor Rick Perry - [Press Release] Gov. Perry: Texas Will Not Expand Medicaid or Implement Health Benefit Exchange
- — Jason Petersen (@jasonmp85)Mon, Jul 09 2012 08:09:45Everyone in TX with an income > 25% but ≤ 100% of the poverty line won't qualify for Medicaid or a penalty waiver & still must buy coverage…