- — Rick Perry News (@RickPerryNews)Thu, Mar 29 2012 20:19:39[Press Release] Gov. Perry: Lean, Finely Textured Beef is Nutritious, Safe and Affordable for Consumers http://bit.ly/HoRRLw
- However, few people in Houston and beyond seemed swayed.
- — Andy Revkin (@Revkin)Sun, Apr 01 2012 13:41:00Not April Fool’s: I agree with Texas Gov. Rick Perry on something — the merits of derided “pink slime.”... http://tmblr.co/ZtU9QyIv2z-b QyIv2z-b
- — womenschatterbox (@womenschatterbo)Fri, Mar 30 2012 13:42:35
- — Val DeOre (@yournewschick)Mon, Apr 02 2012 11:54:39Last week, Gov Perry ate "pink slime" to show its safe. FYI: Beef Products Inc made over $800k in political donations. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/04/02/pink-slime-maker-donated-800000-to-candidates/ …com/2012/04/02/pink-slime-maker-donated-800000-to-candidates/
- — andrea wallace (@andreawallace57)Sun, Apr 01 2012 04:03:49
Tweets of the Day: April 2
Gov. Rick Perry defended “pink slime” last week – a substance that is mostly fat and connective tissue leftover from beef. However, the company that produces the slime filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy today.