- — United Nations (@UN)Thu, Jun 01 2017 21:00:25US decision on #ParisAgreement is a major disappointment for global efforts to reduce emissions & promote global security. https://twitter.com/UN_Spokesperson/status/870383843735478272 …
- — Edouard Philippe (@EPhilippePM)Fri, Jun 02 2017 05:56:57
- — Julie Bishop (@JulieBishopMP)Fri, Jun 02 2017 03:26:52Reaffirming Australia's strong commitment to #ParisAgreement and our emissions reduction targets @JoshFrydenberg http://foreignminister.gov.au/releases/Pages/2017/jb_mr_170602a.aspx …
- — Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau)Thu, Jun 01 2017 21:07:07We are deeply disappointed that the United States federal government has decided to withdraw from the Paris Agreement.
- — MOFA of Japan (@MofaJapan_en)Fri, Jun 02 2017 00:09:29Japan's statement regarding the US announcement of its withdrawal from the Paris Agreement (Japan’s firm commitment.. http://www.mofa.go.jp/press/release/press4e_001610.html …
- — Netherlands 🇳🇱 MFA (@DutchMFA)Thu, Jun 01 2017 23:28:09FM Koenders: @realDonaldTrump climate decision damaging to all.Clean energy transition must continue #ParisAgreement https://www.government.nl/ministries/ministry-of-foreign-affairs/news/2017/06/01/foreign-minister-koenders-on-the-us-withdrawal-from-the-paris-climate-agreement …
- — Steffen Seibert (@RegSprecher)Thu, Jun 01 2017 20:42:52Chancellor Merkel disappointed w/ Pres. Trump's decision. Now more than ever we will work for global climate policies that save our planet.
- — Steffen Seibert (@RegSprecher)Thu, Jun 01 2017 21:07:33Statement by France,Germany + Italy: Paris Agreement cannot be renegotiated, it is a vitalinstrument for our planet, http://bpaq.de/glT
- — Charles Michel (@CharlesMichel)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:46:12
- — Charles Michel (@CharlesMichel)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:55:53
- — Lars Løkke Rasmussen (@larsloekke)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:49:56It’s a sad day for the world. Denmark stands ready to continue the climate battle to save future generations. #ParisAgreement
- — Margot Wallström (@margotwallstrom)Thu, Jun 01 2017 20:07:49Leaving the #ParisAgreement = Missing out on future jobs and growth in the green economy. The sustainability train has left the station.
- — Margot Wallström (@margotwallstrom)Thu, Jun 01 2017 20:07:17The US decision to leave the #ParisAgreement is a decision to leave humanity's last chance of securing our childrens future on this planet.
- — Børge Brende (@borgebrende)Thu, Jun 01 2017 20:15:32
- — Guðlaugur Þór (@GudlaugurThor)Thu, Jun 01 2017 21:44:49
- — Andrej Kiska (@Andrej_Kiska)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:48:30A sad day for our planet. Effort to address climate change is not a question of political opinion, but basic responsibility. #ParisAgreement
- — Edgars Rinkēvičs (@edgarsrinkevics)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:37:27
World Leaders Condemn the US Withdrawal from the Paris Agreement
World Leaders unanimously condemn Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain