- For the Christmas holiday season of 2016 and into 2017 - when you are really wanting to please and perhaps even impress a client, employees - or just to show your appreciation, there might be nothing better than a corporate wine gift basket. Based on ratings and popularity, here are the top 5...
Top 5 List - Best Corporate Wine Gift Baskets:
- "Surprise someone with a wonderful keepsake wooden chest brimming with indulgent sweets and a bottle of Southern Oregon wine. This gift includes buttery Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn and rich signature truffles from our candy kitchen, and a mini chocolate decadence cake from our bakery..." | Get more info on this gift basket here.
- "Two classic California wines and a hand-selected variety of gourmet delicacies present a sophisticated selection that delivers all of the prestige and flavor of California wine country to anyone you would love to impress..." | Get price and more info on this gift basket here.
- "Rock Falls Vineyards cabernet sauvignon has dark berry flavors with a hint of sage and vanilla. An assortment of Wine Country favorites including Sonoma Jacks garlic herb cheese wedges, crackers, Godiva caramel nut brownie truffles and chocolate hazelnut wafer cookies... | Get more info on this gift basket here.
- "Sophisticated and elegant, this exquisite arrangement is guaranteed to impress no matter the occasion! Inside a faux leather handled basket, your recipient will discover your choice of one of three coveted red wines amongst a collection of decadent chocolate treats..." | Find more info on this gift basket here.
- "This gift includes a variety of sweet and savory edibles with an attractive cutting board. Creamy cheese, gourmet crackers, flavorful salami, and more are paired with Rainier Ridge Red Blend..." | Get price and more info on this gift set here.