- Update 16.11.15: A "cheeky bootleg" video of the session has emerged - see below for a link:
- Here is the original Storify of the tweets from the time...
- Thanks for the extra pressure Kev!
- I'm not sure "luck" is quite the word everyone would use, but thanks Dami!
- — Tim Scott (@TimScottHR)Thu, Nov 05 2015 07:08:35Yes, that is my actual desk... https://twitter.com/mjcarty/status/661953022776516608 …
- — amy (@comedinewithamy)Wed, Nov 04 2015 17:10:47
- — Martyn Dicker (@MartynDicker)Wed, Nov 04 2015 17:11:21
- — Damiana Casile (@Damiana_HR)Wed, Nov 04 2015 17:11:37
- — Damiana Casile (@Damiana_HR)Wed, Nov 04 2015 17:13:31
- — Ian Pettigrew (@KingfisherCoach)Wed, Nov 04 2015 17:15:04
Defending management hierarchy at #CIPD15
I participated in a really fun session (see, organisational structure debates can be fun!) at the end of day 1 of CIPD15 in which I attempted to defend management hierarchy in the face of arguments for holacracy from Andy Swann. The idea was to have a "light-hearted" but informed debate...
byTim Scott1 Like27 Views