- First Quarter: LSU 6, TCU 0 (8:29)
- LSU opened the game with a 13-play, 69-yard drive, but couldn't punch it in.
- — Cody Worsham (@CodyWorsham)Sun, Sep 01 2013 01:20:44LSU was 102nd in the nation in redzone touchdown % last year. First drive of 2013 gets inside 20, but no TD. Needs improving, but good drive
- — Tiger Rag (@Tiger_Rag)Sun, Sep 01 2013 01:20:07DeSean Smith should've had his first career touchdown right there, but it bounces off his hands. Delahoussaye knocks it in. 3-0 Tigers
- On the ensuing kick off, LSU forced a fumble and recovered on the TCU 10, but went three and out and settled for another FG. Jarvis Landry looked to be fouled on 2nd down, but no flag was thrown, and Travin Dural dropped a TD pass on 3rd.
- — Hunter Paniagua (@HunterPaniagua)Sun, Sep 01 2013 01:26:58I said in my DB scouting report that TCU's corners play VERY physical, but a case could be made for PI on that throw to Jarvis. LSU 6-0
- — Cody Worsham (@CodyWorsham)Sun, Sep 01 2013 01:27:07After finishing 102nd in the nation last year in red zone touchdown %, LSU is 0-for-2 to start 2013, but leads 6-0 on two short FGs.
- 8:00 p.m. update
- 7:30 updates
- One tweak for the LSU linebackers. Apparently Tahj Jones has an injury of some sort. More details to come.
- Others not to travel include Hayden Rettig and K.J. Malone
- A former TCU star in the house.
- Other updates:
LSU vs. TCU Gameday Blog
Live coverage from Dallas
byTiger Rag353 Views