- — Jess·٠•●●•●·٠·٠·٠ (@JessicaLoveSeed)Fri, Feb 01 2013 13:09:11Grateful for @mayoredkoch contribution for helping the city he loved so much reach its highest potential. New Yorkers will love u always!
- — Gabe Rivera (@gabrifranco)Fri, Feb 01 2013 13:06:56Rest in peace, Ed. The People's Court (and the City of New York) will never be the same without you. Thank you for all you did. #edkoch
- — Amber Lea Easton (@mtnmoxiegirl)Fri, Feb 01 2013 11:14:33"You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it's good for one's self-respect to be a punching bag." -Ed Koch
- — Evelyne Wade (@ChezEvy)Fri, Feb 01 2013 09:15:18
- — Matt Adler (@matthewpadler)Fri, Feb 01 2013 09:26:03
- — Gerry Connolly (@GerryConnolly)Fri, Feb 01 2013 09:30:14Ed Koch was an original. He reached his apogee as NYC Mayor. His "How am I doing?" set standard for accountability in public life
- — Mike Bloomberg (@MikeBloomberg)Fri, Feb 01 2013 03:57:42NYC has lost an irrepressible icon and our most charismatic cheerleader. @mayoredkoch was a great mayor, a great man, and a great friend.