- Pravin Gordhan - South Africa's Finance Minister - was served with summons yesterday by the country's Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation (DPCI), called the Hawks, on fraud charges. He will appear in court to answer the charges in early November.
- Click here to read more about this case.
The top 6 tweets:
- Clearly, @Julius_S_Malema's warning in May, captured on video above, has proven to be true.
- As a side note, Malema - the leader of South Africa's 3rd largest political party called the EFF- has the largest Twitter following of all politicians in the country at the moment.
- JZ - the South African President - was in Kenya yesterday when the criminal charge sheet was delivered to Pravin's house.
- We cannot verify when the video above, which features both JZ and Uhuru Kenyata having a good time, was shot. You are welcome to make up your own mind about it.
About the top 6 standings
- We are certain that the top 5 standings will change as days go by, based on our suspicion that we are not hearing the last of this case using the Nkandlagate as a benchmark.