- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:00:18#WeirdEdE Context might actually be helpful for this chat so here’s a gift- the reading http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2014/12/weirded-week-35-war-on-christmas.html …
- — Ryan Winkelmann (@Winkteach)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:02:11
- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:02:54#weirdedE Please introduce yourself and tell us when there is a holiday named after you what’s it called and how is it celebrated?
- — art la flamme (@artlaflamme)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:05:35Art here, Dad from VA Fairly sure there is no Art Appreciation Day, although there should be. Like, every Tuesday. #WeirdEdE
- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:09:21#weirdedE Q1 Does your school do a Holiday Assembly thing? What’s it called? What do you do? If not, why not?
- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:13:12
- — Emmanuel Andre (@MrEandre)Thu, Dec 11 2014 00:13:43Ah, A1: we dont do anything particularly special for christmas. We are an ESOL Center. may have something to do with it. #weirdedE
#WeirdEdE- Week 35- War on Christmas
#WeirdEdE takes a hard honest look at holidays in schools
byDoug Robertson10 Views