- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Wed, Oct 15 2014 22:59:43Welcome to the first of two Halloween-themed #WeirdEdE chats. Prepare to feel connected...TO THE SPIRIT WORLD!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Wed, Oct 15 2014 23:00:44#WeirdEdE If you’ve been busy answering what makes someone a connected educator over &over here’s this week’s reading http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2014/10/weirded-week-27-fear.html …
- — Kelly Mikesell (@mrsmikesell)Wed, Oct 15 2014 23:02:06Kelly here from Florida. I really, truly dislike scary anything. Still deciding if I'm to chicken to stay for this chat. #weirdede
- — Shawna Briseno (@nolagirlfromtx)Wed, Oct 15 2014 23:03:14Oh, and I’m not really scared of anything. But I gotta tell you, Outbreak is looking pretty darn scary right about now. #WeirdEdE
- — Mr. Riedl (@MrRiedl)Wed, Oct 15 2014 23:06:36#WeirdEdE Aaron from Portland, Oregon. 5th grade teacher. Can't think of the name of the scary movie where they go under the Appalachian Mts
#WeirdEdE Week 27- FEAR
We suck it up and confront our (and our students') fears
byDoug Robertson9 Views