- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:02:44#WeirdEd I’m going to try to dig into the deeper themes of his books tonight. Don’t need to have read the book to play.
- — Brian (@btcostello05)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:02:49
- — Leslie Farooq (@lesliefarooq)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:03:20Hi #weirded tweeps, I'm not quite alseeps, so I will join the chat, but not with a cat. Leslie in Mex, just south of Tex.
- — Rosy Burke (@rosy_burke)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:03:31"Don't need to have read the book..." What the??? #weirded https://twitter.com/TheWeirdTeacher/status/705226878479544320 …
- — Nathan Stevens (@nathan_stevens)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:04:07
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:04:12
- — What Would NdT Do? (@wwndtd)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:04:26Hi, #WeirdEd. Chem Teacher from outside Seattle. Battling a nasty cold + finally having time to listen to Hamilton. Kinda distracted tonight
- — Thomas Mision (@shadow_uzumaki)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:04:37#WeirdEd Yo, Thomas, MN College Student elem edu in MN, Favorite Seuss? Hmm... Either Grinch or that guy w/ Grn Eggs/Ham
- — Tara Wilkinson (@tlnwilkinson)Thu, Mar 03 2016 03:05:04Heya Weirdos, Tara, 1st grade, near Baltimore and Mr. Socks Fox is my favorite of all. (Closely followed by Horton) #weirded
#WeirdEd Week 97- Dr Seuss pt Deus
The chat with the star upon thar
byDoug Robertson37 Views