- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:01:22#WeirdEd Tonight’s reading wasn’t meant to be the chat, but I want to have a convo about it http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2016/02/our-love-complex.html …
- — Keely Shannon (@keelybshannon)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:02:02Teacher friends! Important convo happening now: A savior complex cannot save education. #weirded https://twitter.com/theweirdteacher/status/702588188800331776 …
- — Thomas Mision (@shadow_uzumaki)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:02:09
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:02:20#WeirdEd I see blogs as ways to speak my mind and chats as ways to be sure conversations are had. I feel like that post should have a convo
- — Thomas Mision (@shadow_uzumaki)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:03:42#weirded hopefully, y'all can join me on tomorrow's chat as well, well, I'll be sneakily looking on my cell in class https://twitter.com/EduColorMVMT/status/702155542635143169 …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:03:58#WeirdEd I also only wrote four real questions tonight so I’m depending on you all to have the kind of deep, ranging convo you always have.
- — Jodie Morgenson (@morgetron)Thu, Feb 25 2016 03:04:14
#WeirdEd Week 96- A Love Complex
How deep is your love?
byDoug Robertson14 Views