- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:00:36Welcome to #WeirdEd! This week, in honor of the American holiday we just had, we’re doing Fictional Presidents!
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:00:55#WeirdEd If you haven’t done the reading how will you know our history (and future history)? http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2016/02/weirded-week-95-fictional-presidents-day.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:02:17#WeirdEd Please introduce yourself and tell us why we should vote for you for Fictional President of Education.
- — Stronger Math (@Sneffleupagus)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:03:16I took a nap, so I'm awake and ready for #weirded! Shelby from NOLA. You should vote for me because I'm awesome & I teach stuff & I'm here.
- — Nathan Stevens (@nathan_stevens)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:04:13Nathan, I guess I would be VP to The Doug since I am the greatest wingman EVER #WeirdEd but seriously I am running in 2020. can beat clowns
- — Brad Jacobson (@BradJacobson23)Thu, Feb 18 2016 03:05:10Brad Jacobson, from Peoria, Illinois. You should vote for me as fictional president because you could certainly do worse. #WeirdEd
#WeirdEd Week 95- Fictional Presidents' Day
Brought to you by Carl's Jr
byDoug Robertson17 Views