- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:00:18Welcome to #WeirdEd! This week’s topic is one the internet doesn’t want us talking about. Seriously, they get really mad. SPOILERS!
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:01:02#WeirdEd I promise not to spoil anything Star Wars-related (since I’ve completely avoided those accounts/articles/etc). And so do you.
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:02:49#WeirdEd Here’s the blog spoiling the idea for tonight’s chat- http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2015/12/weirded-week-86-ss.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:03:41#WeirdEd Please introduce yourself and tell us if you’re a spoiler-phobe. For what? (Rosebud was the sled and Rhett did give a damn.)
- — NotJANEtweets (@NotJANEtweets)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:05:20
- — Tara Wilkinson (@tlnwilkinson)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:06:20Heya Weirdos! Tara, 1st grade, and I'm lousy for spoiling myself. I look up spoilers as stuff airs if I can't watch live! #weirded
- — BlueCerealEducation (@BlueCerealEduc)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:06:30When I do small group intros to books we're about to read and one always sets up a character by how she dies, who he marries, etc. #WeirdEd
- — Brian Rozinsky (@brianrozinsky)Thu, Dec 17 2015 03:08:06I'm Brian. I teach MS S's English in CO. I don't deal much in spoilers, but figure life's too short to get twisted up over 'em. #weirded
#WeirdEd Week 86- S******S
Don't mention it. Really.
byDoug Robertson13 Views