- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, May 21 2015 02:00:53
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, May 21 2015 02:01:28#WeirdEd While you’re packing make sure you read tonight’s itenerary- http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2015/05/weirded-week-57-take-trip.html …
- — Rosy Burke (@rosy_burke)Thu, May 21 2015 02:02:04Rosy from Kansas City here-I teach 5th gr, I'm Filipino, born in Japan so basically I don't need a passport tonight I AM the world! #weirded
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, May 21 2015 02:03:35#WeirdEd Please turn to the people crammed into coach on either side of you and introduce yourself. Where ya from? Any carry-on?
- — Chris Burke (@mrburkemath)Thu, May 21 2015 02:04:19
#WeirdEd Week 57- Take a Trip
United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Hati, Jamacia, Peru
byDoug Robertson23 Views