- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:01:25#WeirdEd Weird HQ has decided edchats should be fun and a little snarky. Here’s the reading http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2015/04/weirded-week-52-being-yourself-redux.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:02:16#WeirdEd Please mingle, introduce yourself, watch out for math teachers, and add a weird fact about yourself.
- — Brian (@btcostello05)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:03:55
- — Katelyn Seliskar (@Hey_MissS)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:03:57
- — Courtney Albrecht (@AlbrechtCL)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:03:59Courtney from Alberta, Canada. My weird fact - I can't wink! unknown amount of people have tried to teach me but no luck yet #weirded
- — Kory Graham (@tritonkory)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:04:09Kory,Kinder T in tiny,little town MN Weird Fact-I was named after my grandfather whose name was Kaare(w/little circles over As) #weirded
- — Tara Wilkinson (@tlnwilkinson)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:04:14Greets weirdos Tara from near Baltimore & the land of 1st grade. Fri is crazy hair day so I'm chopping off 10in to freak my Ss out! #weirded
- — Jessica Runtz (@MagistraRuntz)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:04:40
- — Lane Floyd (@TheLaneFloyd)Thu, Apr 16 2015 02:04:52Lane....Atlanta....HS math. I am deathly allergic to tomatoes... Well not really so much allergic but I strongly HATE them! #WeirdEd
#WeirdEd Week 52- Being Yourself Redux
You were at our birthday party!
byDoug Robertson29 Views