- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:00:31Welcome to #WeirdEd, tonight we are going to be talking about vaccines and vaccinations. Roll up your sleeve or show us a cheek.
- — Ron Dorland (@rondorland)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:00:38
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:01:04#WeirdEd If you haven’t inoculated yourself against ignorance on what I mean please read the post on tonight’s chat: http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2015/02/weirded-week-43-vaccines-and-anti.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:02:06#WeirdEd Please introduce yourself and tell us how you were bribed as a child (or bribe your own children) into getting a shot.
- — Mari Venturino (@MsVenturino)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:02:48Hi #WeirdEd! I’m Mari, and I never had to be bribed to get shots. Never bothered me. I did like getting cool band-aids though.
- — Leslie Farooq (@lesliefarooq)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:03:58
- — Adam Wuerfele (@AWuerfele)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:04:15#WeirdEd Adam, Nebraska. I was never bribed into getting a shot, but was given a fish after eye surgery Ole Googly Eyes (the fish's name).
- — Leslie Farooq (@lesliefarooq)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:04:42
- — Lindsay Foster (@BSGSCSFoster)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:05:08#WeirdEd Lindsay Foster and I will bribe my ASD children with whatever to go thru shots...it is easier than wrestling them to the ground
- — Kimberlie McDonald (@littlemacf650)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:05:42Kimberlie from California 6th grade self contained, I teach it all. no bribery at all, they just had to because I said so ;) #Weirded
- — Chris Burke (@mrburkemath)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:06:06G'evening, all. Pardon my tardiness. Chris Burke, at large in Brooklyn & I doubt I was bribed. I didn't have a choice, but ... #WeirdEd
#WeirdEd Week 43- Vaccines
You took a shot in the arm for education!
byDoug Robertson28 Views