- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:00:11Welcome to #WeirdEd! Tonight we are going to be talking conferences. You know, like twitter chats but in real life.
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:00:38
- — Kelly Mikesell (@MrsMikesell)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:03:09
- — Travis Manley (@teachertravis)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:04:15Travis from the great Central Valley of CA, 6th grade teacher, my conference would be "a sudden case of the squirms" #weirded
- — Zazie dans le métro (@mmecushmore)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:04:40#WeirdEd Sally, HS French T, SE PA. Snails Might Be Yucky, But French Is Terrific Conference. (SMBYBFITCon for short.)
- — jcorippo (@jcorippo)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:05:01
- — Travis Manley (@teachertravis)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:05:32
- — Maria Mayer (@miamayer)Thu, Nov 27 2014 03:05:54Hi #WeirdEd, in and out whilst pie making. Maria in SC. My conference would be "Get Your Hands Dirty" and it would be a scavenger hunt.
#WeirdEd Week 33- Build-a-Con
You worked with Jon Corripo to build the best Conference money can buy
byDoug Robertson25 Views