- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:00:13Welcome to the first of two Halloween-themed #WeirdEd chats. Prepare to feel connected...TO THE SPIRIT WORLD!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:00:35#WeirdEd If you’ve been busy answering what makes someone a connected educator over &over here’s this week’s reading http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2014/10/weirded-week-27-fear.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:02:57#WeirdEd I'm Doug, the mod, and the scariest movie I've ever seen is that Justin Beiber movie. No, not that one, the other one.
- — Dr. David D. Timony (@DrTimony)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:04:11#weirded David from Philthy, PA. I only watch horror movies so 'scariest' is not an answer I can provide but lately, Wan is the man to see
- — Tim Needles (@timneedles)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:04:17
- — Kinetic Playground (@PegKinetic)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:06:33
- — E. Trouvaine (@trouvaine)Thu, Oct 16 2014 02:07:00#WeirdEd My smile is, in fact, so frightening that a friend of mine drew a portrait of me where I'm twisted up like the girl from The Ring.
#WeirdEd Week 27- FEAR
We used honesty as a light to drive out the fear
byDoug Robertson25 Views