- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:00:44#WeirdEd Tonight’s topic is all about calling on kids. I wrote about it here http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2017/04/hand-v-stick-choice-of-justice.html …
- — Doug Robertson (@TheWeirdTeacher)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:01:36#WeirdEd Please introduce yourself and explain to me- So does the Easter bunny hide the eggs? Does s/he have elves to pack/hard boil them?
- — Thomas Mision (@shadow_uzumaki)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:02:49#WeirdEd Thomas Mision, PreServiceElemEduT Finished 2nd sem of Field Exp. Interesting thoughts abt calling on Ss
- — aвιgaιl rose valdeѕ (@abivaldes01)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:03:38Hey y'all! Im Abi! I am a junior middle grades education major at Shorter University! Just wanting to learn a little more today! #WeirdEd
- — Nathan Stevens (@nathan_stevens)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:04:57
- — SLP Summer (@SlpSummer)Thu, Apr 20 2017 02:05:18Hi #weirded. I'm a SPED speech language pathologist in CA. Student explained that Easter Bunny *is* Santa because, obvs, who else could?
#WeirdEd Week 146- Calling On You
Raide your hand, or a stick, or shout out, or whatever
byDoug Robertson7 Views