- As Sunday came to a close and we move into Monday, a few bits from the day
- As the sun began to set on Glasto '14, tweeters got all nostalgic
- Festival-goers were rather excited to see Dolly Parton take to the stage
- — Mark Steel (@mrmarksteel)Sun, Jun 29 2014 15:13:34Such torture. I'll have to leave Dolly Parton, to do my own show, which will be to the sort of people who didn't want to see Dolly Parton.
- Needless to say, the crowds were pretty immense
- And her performance didn't disappoint
The best of Glastonbury 2014
Somerset's celebration of the arts - the music, the mud, the mayhem - as seen on social media.
byThe Times3 Likes9,615 Views