- Fifa this morning charged the Liverpool and Uruguay striker Luis Suárez with biting Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini in yesterday's World Cup Group D showdown
- This report from Liverpool's official site took on a new edge
- Eamonn Holmes had the answer. Doesn't he always?
- Luis logic
- Chiellini tries to show the ref the damage
(Tony Gentile / Reuters)
- The gum-line technology review was unequivocal
- Should've seen the signs . . .
- Plenty of concern about how to keep his chops full and his stomach satisfied