- As to be expected, a lot of people have their health and fitness in mind for the upcoming year.
- But some people simply want to eat more.
- Relationships were also a major focus for many resolutions.
- — kawaiiwhitwhit (@kawaiiwhitwhit)Mon, Dec 29 2014 15:48:48The last half of this year, I've slowly removed all unnecessary drama and the people involved with it. #NewYearsResolution
- Most tweeters were realistic with their goals for 2015.
- — Buddy the Golden (@goldengala2015)Mon, Dec 29 2014 17:08:57
- — Chris Bush (@chrisbush88)Mon, Dec 29 2014 16:02:19
- — KeilaSzpaller (@KeilaSzpaller)Mon, Dec 29 2014 17:39:22
- — Lil Bit (@BananaButta)Sun, Dec 28 2014 17:56:31I imagine 2015 to be filled with struggles, but what I'm looking forward too is overcoming every single one of them #NewYearsResolution
- — Tom (@JaxBoatings)Sun, Dec 28 2014 07:55:42I know what my #NewYearsResolutions are guna be, 1) Be nicer to ppl n more givin to others. 2) Better money management 3) Better my health x
New Year's Resolutions, according to Twitter
It's that time of year again: Gyms are at their busiest, budgets are implemented and relationships are assessed. It's time to make our New Year's Resolutions. We searched Twitter to see what goals are being planned for 2015. Take a look below.