- Even before last year's event in Exeter, delegates were eagerly awaiting the 25th SfEP annual conference. Congratulations to Anna Sharman for being the first to use the #sfep14 hashtag.
- The anticipation mounted as ticket bookings opened.
- The SfEP blog provided some handy tips.
- — Mary McCauley (@MMProofreading)Fri, Jun 13 2014 08:35:06
- And we welcomed our sponsors on board.
- — SfEP Official (@TheSfEP)Mon, Aug 25 2014 07:50:12
- — SfEP Official (@TheSfEP)Tue, Sep 02 2014 16:10:28
- — SfEP Official (@TheSfEP)Wed, Aug 27 2014 16:10:32Preparing for #sfep14 conference? Don't forget to check out our sponsors and exhibitors. Our latest blog post gives you all the details....
- Some of our speakers were drumming up delegates for their sessions by blogging.
- — Melanie Thompson (@EditorSpice)Wed, Aug 20 2014 14:01:12Time for a new hat? Short blog post on my website, featuring #SfEP14 http://www.melaniethompson.co.uk/time-for-a-new-hat/ …
- We embraced Twitter and ran a competition to encourage delegates to use the #sfep14 hashtag. And we even held our first conference tweetup.
- — Helen Stevens (@HelenSaltedit)Tue, Sep 02 2014 08:22:13
- Preparations for conference were varied.
- — Helen Stevens (@HelenSaltedit)Tue, Sep 09 2014 07:41:26
Tweets from our 25th annual conference at Royal Holloway London 13-15 September 2014.
bySfEP Official178 Views