- The panel was scheduled to start at 6PM. By 5:30 there was a line 30 deep of people waiting to get in.
- It was a packed house @appnexus headquarters right before things kicked off.
- As things kicked off, job seekers in the audience and following along delivered some wildly creative 140 character resumes...
- — Anissa Marin (@anissamarin)Wed, Feb 20 2013 23:53:54
- — Ella Tran (@ellatran91)Wed, Feb 20 2013 22:38:17
- — Dawn Siff (@dawnsiff)Wed, Feb 20 2013 19:21:38
- — David Sheeran (@SheerDavid)Wed, Feb 20 2013 19:26:03Saw the following sign at a pro-guns rally:"God wrote the Second Amendment." & this is why the world still needs History grads #smw140resume
- — Liz Mazzei (@LizMazzei)Wed, Feb 20 2013 18:17:35
- — Bros at the Bar (@BrosAtTheBar)Wed, Feb 20 2013 17:40:35I know the law so well it'll make you cry, but you'll be too busy laughing to remember why, don't wait, HIRE THIS GUY! #smw140resume
- — Liane (@LianePamuspusan)Wed, Feb 20 2013 16:42:37Need someone to keep calm and carry problems away? Apparel selling legend, inquisitive cosmetic newcomer to your rescue! #smw140resume
- And employers were active and looking for kick-ass talent
- — Luminary Labs (@LuminaryLabs)Wed, Feb 20 2013 20:25:10
The #SMW140Resume Twitter Recap
The Muse hosted its first #SMW event on Feb 20th in NYC, dispensing advice, tips, and best practices for getting hired through social media. The amazing panel included @ThisIsLars from NPR, @Sharonfeder from Mashable, @BCeenByMe from NBC, @gosnew from AppNexus, and @kmin from The Muse
byTheMuse4 Likes712 Views