- Teachers arrived in Austin and began their weeklong seminar on June 23. In addition to research methods and classroom pedagogy, teachers will learn how to use social media as a communication tool using hashtag #GLIUT2013 to follow the seminar on Twitter.
- With a focus on the history of U.S. foreign policy, the Gilder Lehrman seminar includes readings and lectures by distinguished University of Texas at Austin faculty, as well as campus tours of archives and book collections. The goal of the workshop is to help bring new research and excitement about history into classrooms across the country.
Including the LBJ Presidential Library
- And Humanities Texas, the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities
- And the Harry Ransom Center
- View a Flickr slideshow of the weekView Videos of Professor Jeremi Suri and attendees talking about their experiences