- — Bartosz Brzeziński (@aperi_oculos)Sat, May 19 2012 09:03:30Diane Adams is one of the patients at the former Woodland Clinic. She's leading one of the groups at Occupy Health Care day #occupynato
- — Haley BeMiller (@haleybeemzler)Sat, May 19 2012 08:19:56
- The protestors first gathered for a rally in Horner Park on the 2700 block of West Montrose.
- — Haley BeMiller (@haleybeemzler)Sat, May 19 2012 09:26:07
The March to Rahm Emanuel's house
- The group then proceeding to march towards the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to protest against the closure of mental health clinics.
- — Truth Tweeter (@redostoneage)Sat, May 19 2012 13:24:02
Outside the Emanuel home
- Outside the mayor's home on the 4200 block of West Hermitage, an estimated 1,000 protestors camped out to "save our clinics."