- — daniel patterson (@dcpatterson)Mon, Dec 10 2012 00:25:50cooks these days all know how much agar to use in a fluid gel, but no one can properly dress a simple salad. this is not progress.
- — Paul Foster (@Paulfosterchef)Mon, Dec 10 2012 10:32:57@dcpatterson there is a lot of that. We have to fight against it chef. Can't forget the basics, they form the foundations of your career.
- — shuna lydon (@shunafish)Mon, Dec 10 2012 03:59:08@dcpatterson & cooks adding xtra strong pectin to fruits already high in pectin? we've stopped tasting/learning/listening to ingredients!
- — Matt lambert (@ChefMattLambert)Mon, Dec 10 2012 04:14:55
- — Charmaine McFarlane (@thesugarchef)Mon, Dec 10 2012 01:54:43
Molecular Gastronomy Without The Basics
byThe Braiser355 Views